Location: US / North America
- Are you a ServiceNow Systems Administrator/Developer looking for tremendous growth potential, income opportunity, while joining a like-minded high energy team?
- Are you looking for an organization where you can have personal impact, expand your skills, and help clients revolutionize their businesses with ServiceNow?
- Then you are looking for TEAM2 …we seek growth oriented self-starters, who enjoy the “virtual world” of service management, with flexible hours, and opportunities to travel
TEAM2 is a rapidly growing global provider of ServiceNow administration, development, and implementation services. Our mission is to help organizations reap the benefits of the Service Revolution utilizing our unique delivery model and company culture. TEAM2 encourages leadership, innovation, and collaboration. This is a “people business” and we seek to bring the best talent together to build a strong TEAM2. We want those who want to learn and lead.
You will get to apply your development skills within a dynamic team environment and have the opportunity to dramatically expand your technical and leadership experience. Whether new ServiceNow implementations, optimized instances, day-to-day support, or deeply impactful consulting programs, all of our services provide tremendous opportunity for the right candidate. At TEAM2 we provide a true “managed service”, not simply “staffing” – that means we operate as a team, every day, by design. Team is not just a word to us, it is who we are. TEAM2.
Unique Empowered Culture
Our founders have spent the last 10+ years assembling and leading high performance global teams using ServiceNow as our enabling platform. We have a rich set of processes, standards, and a company culture that makes TEAM2 a place you will want to join and grow.
Learn and implement the TEAM2 REALIZATION CYCLE. A simple but revolutionary approach which emphasizes results for clients, and tremendous empowerment for our team.
- New implementations – work with TEAM2 leaders to design, manage, and execute start-up projects for new ServiceNow clients. We encourage you to lead projects and initiatives as your skills and experience allow.
- Customization – apply TEAM2’s unique approach and customization experience in optimizing client business operations
- Support – work in conjunction with a global team to provide world class support using TEAM2’s highly developed processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with 5+ years of experience as an application engineer; 7+ years of experience without a degree
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Building and developing custom ServiceNow applications
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
- Working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
- Consulting experience in scoping / defining development efforts
- Angular JS in a ServiceNow environment
- Agile / scrum experience, especially Team Lead
- Content management and familiarity with UI side of ServiceNow
- Good oral and written communication, especially solution definition and problem resolution
- Based in Denver, Chicago, or NYC metro areas
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Blogging / White paper history